Sunday, March 22, 2009

Day +2

Not a whole lot happened today just a lot of sleeping, taking meds, and getting sick!!! I finally got up after noon and got cleaned up and changed (I felt much better) I spoke to Rick and the kids on the phone all day, they were going to a cookout at my sisters house it's her birthday. They were supposed to come up to see me at the hospital after visiting with them for awhile. Finally I just got to tired waiting for them to show up, so I finally just fell asleep. When I woke up Rick was sitting in the chair looking at me, (I woke up moaning in pain) he had tears in his eyes. He had left the kids in the waiting room while he came in to check on me. He helped me to sit up and get comfortable so that the kids could come in for a minute. The looks on all of their faces said it all, you could tell that they were scared.

We visited for awhile, then I told Rick to go ahead and get the kids out of here. I don't like to make them worry. Rick hung back while the kids took off for the waiting room, he was all teared up again, he said that he hates seeing me this way. I told him that I'm getting better every day, and that everything will be ok. So he gave me a little kiss and left.

The minute they left I passed out, I was still so tired. But an hour later I was moaning in pain all over again, the nurse had to come in with some more pain meds (on top of the pain pump), some meds for nausea.

All in all I'm still hanging in there, I'm sure things will get better soon. We appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers.

5 comments:

Irish Eyes said...

I'm praying for you onemother. Hang in there sweetie.

hockeychic said...

Sending wishes that things do get better soon. Glad you are hanging in there.

Christina said...

Hi there

That is a great photo. You look gorgeous!! Not many people can pull that look off, but you can.

Sorry that you're going through so much pain. That sucks.
I'm praying for you and your family. I'm praying for a quick recovery for you, and complete healing, and I'm praying that your family will hang in strong with you, through it all.
G-d bless you in all things,
Chri

Michelle said...

Hi SP Friend, I am sorry to read about your pain. Know you continue to be in my thoughts and prayers daily. Stay positive and feel better soon.

Hugs
Michelle
(anteeker)

Duane said...

Thinking of you!