Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Day +11

Last night I didn't sleep well, I was up and down all night running to the bathroom. Today I couldn't stay awake to save my life. I had a nose bleed that started early in the morning, and lasted until late afternoon. They had to pack my nose three times.

When the night nurse came in to do vitals she gave me my evening med's and went on to her next patient. No sooner did she walk out of the room did I start throwing up, and yes that included all of my evening med's.

Rick stopped by this morning for a couple of hours he took me for my little walk, actually I think that is when my bloody nose came on. He sat up here with me until we were both falling asleep. So I sent him home, since the kids are on spring break this week he said that he was going to come up everyday to spend some time with me.

He was surprised to see me completely bald this morning, I don't even have stubbles. I don't know if I'm going to post tomorrow, because that worm is supposed to attack computers. If not I will post on Thursday.

2 comments:

Susan C said...

Get a good night sleep tonight, Sweetie!

Ronni Gordon said...

Sorry you had a bad night. Here's to better nights to come.