Wednesday, October 22, 2008

We are so proud!!


Last night I was taking Khrystyne to Game Stop to pick up a new game. On the way there she was complaining about her incision site (where she had her tumor removed), stating that it still bothered her sometimes. Then she started telling me about when she first woke up after her surgery how she was real groggy, and VERY hungry (it’s Khrys go figure). Then she started to tell me about a woman in the bed next to her and how she was having a Granny seizure; a real bad one.

Me: A what?

Khrys: A Granny seizure…

Me: (Confused look) Oh, you mean a Grand Mal seizure.

Khrys: Whatever

Me: (Laughing)

Khrys: (Blushing) they’re both the same thing! Granny, Grandma…

Me: (Laughing hysterically) Khrystyne, Grand Mal, not Grandma.

Khrys: That’s what I said Grandma.

Me: No, Khrystyne, listen, Grand Mal

Khrys: Blank look…

Me: Not G-R-A-N-D-M-A, its capital G-r-a-n-d space capital M-a-l, (still laughing) wait until I tell your dad about this…

Khrys: (Blushing an even deeper shade of red) Oh!! (Then she jumps out of the car and takes of running for the store)


By the way she is 18 years old!!!

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

LOL!
A grandma seizure sounds so much nicer! :)

Irish Eyes said...

I've been following your blog for some time now, I am a lurker.. LOL! I had to post today, because your post was SO DARN FUNNY! Thanks for sharing. -sharon