Friday, August 29, 2008

Quick Update

Our manger at work got fired a couple of weeks ago, so I’ve been loaded up with extra work, plus with my husband’s grandmother passing away, I’ve been really busy lately. I know excuses, excuses, but I’m going to try and post more often.

Today I hit a milestone; I have officially lost 30 lbs this year, so far!! I’m pretty excited about that. Now I only have 83 more to lose… It’s my own fault for letting it go that far. This is the lowest that I have weighed in over 10 years. I’m just trying to ensure that I’m doing what I need to do, to try and keep cancer recurrence at bay for as long as possible.

Khrystyne went out on her first date this past Saturday; she’ll be 18 in October. She likes Nicholas, but they are both really shy, and actually this was the first time that they had even met. Nicholas is the son of a co-worker of mine, and he put Nicholas information on the bulletin board at work for people to write to him. He is in the Army, and serving in Iraq. So anyway they went on their date on Saturday, and he went back to Iraq on Monday. So the next possible time for them to meet will be at least December…

Ricky started soccer back up a couple of weeks ago; they don’t have practice this weekend thank goodness, because we are painting Courtney and Breanna’s bedroom this weekend.

Well that’s it for now, I’m going to try to enjoy my long weekend, you do the same.

No comments: