Friday, August 08, 2008

Ding Dong Ditch


Last Friday night Ricky went to a slumber party (with 7 other boys!!!) About 9pm there was a ring at the door, we thought oh great he didn’t want to stay so they’re bringing him home. But when we got to the door no one was there.

There is a little boy that lives right behind us, who will from time to time ring our door bell and run. So we look around the corner of the house and we see Ricky and his friends booking it into the back yard.

So Rick looks down the street and sees the little boys parents hiding behind a tree, laughing. Tosha said that Ricky looked real sad, she thought that he might want to go home, so between her and all of the boys they decided to come over and ring the door bell and take off. One of the little boys said yeah, let’s ding dong ditch… So that perked him up a little bit, and they thought it was the funniest thing in the whole world.

Not a whole lot has been on lately, I’m winning our weight loss contest so far here at work. To date this year I have lost 28 pounds, people are starting to notice which is always nice, and I’ve dropped quite a few sizes. Oh yeah, I’ve also lost my reflux issue, if I had known years ago, that a change in my diet would take that away, I would have been there with bells on!!!

Well have a great weekend…

No comments: