Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I like your world.


Okay, Okay, Okay, I know that it has be AWHILE since I posted, but I really have had a lot on my plate lately.

First off, we finally had our first family vacation since December 2003!!! It was amazing!!! We visited my best friend Ange and her family in Naples, FL. Perfect days, beautiful sunsets, and lots of sunburns!! No but we really did have a great time. We both needed a vacation more than I could even possibly begin to tell you.

The second day there Ricky tells Ange, “I like your world better!!” “Mommy, I don’t like our world, I want to live in Ange’s world.” (So do I buddy, so do I)

We basically drove two days each way, and of course on the way back we hit terrible weather, and we all had a stomach virus. So that first day headed back we stopped about 100 miles before we wanted to. (By the way one way the trip was 1200 miles!!)

We got back to town Sunday the 6th around 4pm, we dropped off the kids and Rick & I went grocery shopping, (So NOT the thing that you want to do after spending over 11 hours in the car).

Look how cute!!

I went back to work on Monday, but then on Tuesday Rick and I both had to take another vacation day, because Khrystyne was scheduled for her surgery, and I had to take Breanna to Riley Children’s Hospital to be seen for her Asthma. Breanna’s appointment started at 9am and I just made it over to IU Medical in time to see Khrystyne off to surgery. Her surgery took about ½ hour, but then we had to wait another hour and ½ for her to wake up. As soon as we were allowed back to her room she was already eating. I take her back tomorrow for her follow up, and to get the results of the pathology report. But so far so good.

I have to take Breanna back to Riley Children’s Hospital in two months for several tests, which include an Allergy Test, an Upper GI, and a Cat Scan of her sinus’. So yes, you’ve guessed it another vacation day will be burned!! It’s a good thing that I actually took a vacation this year, because the days are getting used up fast.



One last note: we got a dog last night… Her name is Bella, she is cute but not yet housebroken!!

1 comment:

BaldyLocks said...

Wow. You have a lot going on. I'm so glad you've had a trip. Your photos are just gorgeous.