Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Bucket List


Iguazu Falls

With the new movie The Bucket List (Morgan Freeman & Jack Nicholson) I was wondering what would be on my list when I was given the news that I was going to die. Being a Cancer Survivor I of course have already faced my mortality once before, but my main concern then was beating the cancer and making sure that I could be here for my children. But if I was given the news that I had six months to live with no possible cure what would I want to do? More like where would I go, and what would I see??

1. Hawaii (No question about it this is my #1 pick)
2. The Great Barrier Reef
3. Iguazu Falls
4. Machu Picchu
5. Great Wall of China
6. Australia
7. Amazon Rainforest
8. Mount Rushmore
9. The Grand Canyon
10. The Statue of Liberty

Of course I would like to visit all of those places with my family and enjoy seeing them happy one last time. Also I’ve always wanted to sky dive but when you become a parent you seem to not want to take that chance.

So what is it that you would want to see or do before your demise?

No comments: