Monday, December 03, 2007

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh CRAP!!

It surely doesn’t look like this anymore!!



Remember the beautiful Christmas tree that I wrote about last week?? Last night due to a little black cat, it crashed to the floor, broken bulbs, lights, tinsel all over the floor, water spilled out of the base and onto the presents, which we had to unwrap and check for damage. I could have killed that cat… Courtney walked around the corner and the kitten took off, she started yelling upstairs at us, and by the time we got downstairs WHAT A MESS. We picked up all of the bulbs that were not broken, set the tree back up, and untangled 6 strands of lights. Then we had to break out the shop vac to clean up the rest of the mess. So next weekend after I go buy more decorations I will have to put my tree together for a second time in two weeks…

Cat anyone??? Anyone??

If it weren't for my daughter, that cat would be gone...

1 comment:

Jaime said...

oh no! I am so sorry - your tree looked beautiful! :( hope you have better luck with the second one!