Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!!

Well this work day is almost over. Then I will be on vacation until January 2, 2008. I am so excited I haven’t had a vacation since the 4th of July. We have a lot to do this weekend, cleaning, cooking, shopping; I’m not quite looking forward to all of that. But I am looking forward to having dinner with our family on Christmas Eve. Then taking it easy on Christmas Day, and hopefully going out of town for the weekend.

I have eaten sooo much junk food this week, people at work were bringing in cookies and candy all week long, but we had fun.

I got some pictures of Shelby; it must be nice to live in Florida during the winter. Look at that TAN!!!




Well I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas, and a Blessed New Years.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Enjoy your vacation! You deserve it!! :)