Tuesday, November 06, 2007

We should know something soon...

Tomorrow is the day, I have to say I’m not as anxious as I was a week or two ago. I guess I have come to 2 conclusions. 1. The likely hood of someone Khrys’ age having breast cancer is very slim. 2. If she does have breast cancer what can we do, but seek treatment and move on. She on the other hand is still pretty nervous, but probably not as much. So we are just going to wish for the best and be prepared for the worst.

I know that I probably shouldn’t be saying this, but I am getting so tired of working. I don’t know if it’s wanting to stay home with my family, or if I just don’t find anything rewarding about this job. I feel as if I should be doing something to make a difference. Maybe that will be my New Years Resolution for 2008, find something that makes me happy and run with it… I’m thinking that I just need to find something more fulfilling. So we’ll se where that take’s me.

I was trying to let my hair grow back out, but I just can’t get over the hump of letting the hair grow over the shoulders it always does this weird flippy thing??? So Friday night I got it cut short. But now that I’m thinking about it I really like it better. It’s is so much faster to style and out the door I go, I can usually take a shower, dress, put on my make-up, and do my hair right at ½ hour. Before it could take me up to 2 hours to get all of that accomplished. So I guess cancer gave me an extra hour in bed every day!!!

Wish us luck tomorrow…

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Thinking about you today and sending positive prayers and thoughts for you and Khrystyne.