Wednesday, November 28, 2007

New Pictures

Well I’ve finally got some new pictures to post. The first few are from our trip to Kentucky to visit my grandparent’s graves. This was the first time I had been there EVER!! So I was pretty excited to be there, we decorated their headstones for Christmas. We also went by their old farm, which the house looks like it is about to fall apart, it was such a nice house 20 something years ago (notice the tin roof). The last picture is of our Christmas tree, I decorated it last night after the kids went to bed, and Ricky & Breanna’s eyes were huge coming down the stairs this morning. They said, “Oh mommy it’s so beautiful.”


Grandparent's grave

The back of their headstone has all of their children's names on it.


The Farm


Grandma & Grandpa's old farm house. It looked much nicer when we were kids...


The Christmas Tree.

1 comment:

BaldyLocks said...

Hi, thanks for leaving a message on my blog! We are even the same age! I did realize, thought that there seems to be two AMLs. Mine is Acute Mylogeneous Leukemia. I don't know the details of yours as all these leukemias seem to be so different.

The chemo brain is such a pain. I am one year from my last chemo and I'm still not functioning. I can't work so I am impressed that you are!

I hope we can keep in touch.