Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Tomorrow is the day...

Well tomorrow is the day, I’m taking the day off of work so that I make sure I’m not late getting Khrystyne to the hospital for her tests. When I give myself a minute to think about it, it makes me a little nervous although my head keeps telling me it’s most likely a cyst. The mother in me (and cancer survivor in me) is still a little worried. She has been a nervous wreck all week, dreading not the tests but the possible results. Anyways by the end of the week we should know something…

My husband started a second job on Monday, so we rarely get to see each other through the week, we’ll have to catch up this weekend. Medical bills suck, especially when they almost reach $100,000 dollars. It is what it is, I’m not going to dwell on it, and stress myself out over something that I cannot change.

The kid’s are behaving pretty well for me, usually when dad is not home they can get a little out of hand. But so far so good.

Me and Rick have decided to take a (much needed) vacation next spring. ALONE!! We are going to leave the kids with my mother and sister, and Khrys will probably stay at her friend’s house. But as for Rick and myself we will be on a beach in Naples, FL, and I can’t wait. This will be our first real vacation since April 2005 (B.C.) Before Cancer...

2 comments:

chichimama said...

My thoughts are with you tomorrow, how all turns out well...

chichimama said...

I mean hope..