Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Biggest Loser

Last night we watched Biggest Loser (again) I love that show. I especially loved the fact that they brought the black team in (finally). I was a little disappointed last week when they didn't let them be seen, but I guess it was worth the wait. Me and Stacy (a girl from work) logged onto their website yesterday and we found this site spark people it is a nice website designed to help you lose weight.

Now I just can't wait until Grey's start back up. I am so addictited.

I saw my sister Rachel at a baby shower this past weekend and she has lost most of her hair. The doctors don't know why, but the think it has something to do with her being sick a couple of months back. I wish they could tell her what is wrong with her.

Well I've got to get back to work...

1 comment:

chichimama said...

I can't wait for Grey's either. I was sort of done with it by the end of last season but I read some interviews with the writers that got me all fired up again...