Friday, July 27, 2007

I know, I know

Shelby is now crawling
Ricky at the lake

I’ve got to get back into writing more often. I can’t explain it away except to say that I am lazy.


My husband stopped by to see his grandmother last night and before he could even get through the door his niece Hannah stopped him and informed him that mommy and Darren (her boyfriend) have been fighting once again. When he got inside his grandmother told him that Hannah was staying with her, because Shannon’s boyfriend finally kicked her out, because of her wanting to go to the bar’s ALL OF THE TIME!! So now we do not know where Shannon is staying, but her son is staying with his dad, and of course Hannah is staying with Granny (who will be 91 years old in a week!!)

Ricky is getting really excited about school, although one day he can’t wait and the next day he doesn’t want any part of it. I think that is normal for any kid starting a new chapter in their life. We went shopping last weekend and he was excited to see Fruit Loops & Frosted flakes (both favorites of my husbands) he started jumping up and down and asked his dad, “Daddy can I have some Frosted Frakes?” Can you tell I don’t buy junk cereal often?

Courtney will be in High School with her sister this year, I can not tell you how old that should make me feel. But some days it seems like I just got out of high school myself. I know that I have lived a whole lifetime since then, but it just doesn’t seem that long ago.

Breanna is excitedly telling Ricky what to expect from school, and she has already told him that he can sit on the bus with her and her friend until he makes his own friends. So all that’s left is going to the schools to pick up books and pay book rental, which for us this year with four kids in school is going to be $492.96. Just to pay book rental now. That doesn’t include clothes, supplies, or lunches.

Ange’s little girl is crawling, and pulling her self up now. It won’t be much longer until she is walking. She’ll be one in September. Time really flies; before we know it she will be starting school.

No comments: