Sunday, May 27, 2007

My Toofh is Broken

Ricky at the doctors office with his brooken toofh
Ricky the next morning minus a toofh

Last Thursday I took Ricky to the doctors (he had been running a fever all week) and we were sitting in the waiting room. Ricky came up to me and said my toofh is broken. I said, your tooth is broken? He said, yes, it’s broken. I told him that I would look at it when we got home thinking that he had chipped one of his teeth because he grinds his teeth sometimes in his sleep. We finally got taken back to the room, and he wasn’t feeling well so he was lying up on the table. I caught a glimpse of his front bottom tooth and it looked discolored, I told him to open his mouth so that I could look at his teeth. When I went to touch the tooth it almost fell right out of his head. I said, your tooth is not broken its loose!! So when the doctor came into the room the first thing that Ricky said was, “I have a LOOSE TOOFH!!”
That night he fell asleep on the couch (still with a fever) he woke up and started throwing up, we finally got him settled back down and back to sleep. The next morning when he woke up he smiled at me minus a bottom tooth. (He’s four!!) He either lost it when he got sick that night or he swallowed it in his sleep.

1 comment:

CrUnK CoUrTnEy said...

OMG he is so cute luv him not u ho3 jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjk
luv you MOM
Courtney