Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Moving Day





Today is my first day back to work, the break was nice but I’m afraid that I was a tad bit too lazy. I had a whole mess of things in my head that I wanted to get done, but I’ve yet to do one thing. Oh well I’ll get to it sometime in the future. The kids had a good time over Christmas, Ricky and Breanna really enjoyed their Gravedigger Monster truck. Ricky hit me with that stupid truck several times.

Today is moving day here at work. I knew something was up back in November, but wasn’t quite sure what, so now I know. We have to merge two branches together, and we are the lucky branch that has to move. I’ll have a new manager, new region manager everything, it’ll be like I’m starting over from scratch. So when they need something important done I’ll be like, “I’m sorry I’ve never had to do that before!” It’ll be a good line for the first couple of weeks anyways.

My husband actually got me a Christmas gift this year; I got some flowers, candy, DVD, and a CD. Not too shabby. I really didn’t get him anything to speak of but this is the first time in thirteen years that the role has been reversed.

Well I’d better go for now, I’ve got some moving to do.

No comments: