Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I'm still here!

Breanna and her baby Judy
Birthday cake

Luckily I will be getting a home computer soon, but unfortunately right now I don’t. This new location at work SUCKS!! The phone rings consistently and I’ve never been given so many tasks at once. I’ve been handling it alright, but by the time I get home at night I’m exhausted.

We had a birthday party for Breanna this past Sunday, (she will be 7 on the 11th) she came to me after the party and said, “Mommy this was the bestest birthday ever, I got everything that I wanted, well almost everything I wanted Grandma Judy to be here for my party!” (Isn’t that sad?) She got a new baby doll for her birthday and she named her Judy. (Rick was a little upset, but understood it’s just her way of dealing with her loss)

All of the kids are doing great, and hopefully this thing at work will settle down sometime soon. Until then I’ll post as much as possible.

No comments: