Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Just another rainy day in Indiana

This is what it looks like outside!


I was getting ready to leave for work this morning; I opened the door and it was raining. It’s 2:00 in the afternoon and it is still raining… Blah!!!

Khrystyne had fun at her job this weekend, she is still so excited. (I guess that will fade the same way that she used to beg me to let her do the dishes, now I have to constantly stay on her and Courtney just to get them done.) Which by the way my husband and I cleaned the kitchen last night (after Courtney supposedly did), and we were in there a good hour scrubbing down counters, cleaning the stove etc… All I can say is I can’t wait to see what their place looks like when they finally become of age and move out. They clean the surface, but you’d better not look behind the toaster. YUCK!!! That’s a teenager for you.

We are having a junk food Christmas treat day next Monday at work. (I’ll only be here until 1pm because I have a check-up with my cancer doctor that day) But I can’t wait to see what everyone brings in. (I’m so bad!) My husband and I have decided to change the way we eat as of the first of the year. (BOO!) No really we need to, and we need to make sure that our kids know how to make the right choices. We both have family histories of heart disease, cancer, and diabetes, so if we change things now we won’t have to worry so much later.

Breanna is getting sick again, this morning her asthma was in full swing. I let her stay home today because she looked so pitiful, and she was crying. I feel so badly for her. A day like this is the main reason why I want to move away from Indiana; if she was in a warmer climate her asthma would not bother her as badly.

Ricky was extra cuddly last night which is always nice. He’s my youngest and before long he will not want anything to do with me. (But he’s still my baby) and spoiled!!! I can’t even begin to tell you. He is a really good kid though, I wish all of my kids would have been this easy. (Knock on wood)

No comments: