Friday, November 03, 2006

I would never make it as the tooth fairy…

She would make a much better Tooth Fairy...


I Love Beta Blogger!!! I was a little nervous about changing over at first, but wow what a difference… Actually I wasn’t even thinking about changing over but I was having some problems getting the Halloween pictures to upload, so I thought what the heck, and it could not have been more simpler.

I would never make it as the tooth fairy… Yesterday my daughter lost her second tooth at school, and on the way home she really lost it on the bus. My mother called me at work and said that Breanna was crying and upset because she thought she wouldn’t get her money. So I told my mom to have her write the tooth fairy a letter and we would put that under her pillow, it was the cutest letter ever, and she even gave the tooth fairy the bus number that she lost it on… Well I just got off of the phone with my mother, and she said that apparently the tooth fairy forgot our house last night!!! OOOPS!! I can’t even begin to tell you how bad I feel right now. So we made up a story, and I called the house and told the girls to get her letter and put two dollars under her pillow, we are going to tell her that sometimes the tooth fairy runs late if a lot of children loose their teeth on the same day… She is my third child people the new has already worn off of this tooth fairy thing with me. No, not really I just fell asleep on the couch last night watching T.V. and I totally forgot about it. I’m blaming it on Chemo brain.

Well I’m at work by myself today Shirley is on vacation, so I’d better get back to work. Have a great weekend.

No comments: