Friday, October 20, 2006

Date Night: Successful...

Holiday picture of the kids. (What's going in my Christmas cards)

Dinner last night was great, after the 25-30 minute wait on a Thursday night no less. We ended up trying Carraba’s Italian Grill. Our waitress asked us if it was Saturday night and someone forgot to tell her. She was a very good waitress and their bread and olive oil/herb mix was amazing. We both ended up getting chicken parmesan (our fav), but the salad tasted straight up like s**t. All in all it was a pretty good dinner, although when we came out we almost went over to Cheeseburger in Paradise (they have amazing mixed drinks, my fav is the Euphoria) (YUM). But we wanted to try somewhere that we had never been before, and did I mention we didn’t have the kids with us. We welcome any time that we don’t have the kids, because it is so few and far between. I used to feel guilty about that, but I’ve come to realize if you don’t take time for yourself once in awhile you will go crazy~

Once we got home last night we finished watching Survivor, then I got to watch “Grey’s Anatomy” which is my absolute favorite show, it is not even up for debate in my house we watch it every week. I hated that they moved it to Thursday nights though because now I’m missing CSI, but I figure that there is always reruns. T.R. Knight from Grey’s Anatomy (George O’Malley) has confirmed to people.com that he is gay. (Who really cares he is so adorable) but here is the article anyways: T.R. Knight. Then of course we watched Road Rules Real World Challenge, because my husband is a geek. I’m just kidding I watch it too. We watch too many reality shows. No sooner than we settled down to watch T.V. last night, Rick started saying, “I miss Ricky.” (He’s our T.V. buddy at night, he likes to cuddle), but we did good; we didn’t go pick him up at 10:00 at night. I’m proud of us.

Have a good weekend.

No comments: