Wednesday, October 25, 2006

13 Random Facts About Me.


  1. I have four kids
  2. I really do love my husband; I don’t even want to imagine my life without him.
  3. I HATE CANCER!
  4. I have one friend, that I consider my only friend and I love her more than my own two sisters. (Love ya Ange)
  5. I love to laugh.
  6. I don’t allow things to stress me out. PERIOD… it can bother me in the moment, but a few days later I’ll completely forget about it. (With a few exceptions, Barb the Bitch)
  7. I haven’t spoken to my family on my mothers or fathers side (aunts, uncles etc…) in 17 years, because I don’t want to deal with their drama. With exception of the occasional run in, but I definitely don’t go out of my way. And I’m happy with that.
  8. I love season changes in Indiana, all of the colors, smells, etc… but I hate living here.
  9. I had a dog named Momo when I was a kid; we named him after Moe from The Three Stooges. I loved that dog.
  10. I hate scary movies. Asking me to watch is just a waste of time.
  11. I almost died last year, and I try not to go a day without thanking God for allowing me to spend this time with my husband and children, I was even grateful that I was able to take care of my mother-in-law while she was dying.
  12. It breaks my heart to see my children cry.
  13. I love hot coco on a cold day.

No comments: