Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Ho, Hum.













Talk about looking like your father, the picture on the left is a picture of my husband and his father (both on the right side of the picture) and the picture on the right is my husband now and our son. You can't deny that he is his fathers son.

Not a whole lot has been going on these last few days. I have managed to get sick yet again. I guess when you live in a house with five other people the only place that the bug can go is back to you, but man getting up this morning was rough.

Both of my teenage daughters are grounded (for grades of course) they haven’t even made it to midterms yet and one has two F’s and one has three F’s. So needless to say they have had everything taken away (T.V., Video games etc…) and are grounded to the house, they both had big plans this past weekend, and yet they found themselves stuck at home with mom and dad ALL WEEKEND LONG. Please don’t feel sorry for them, but instead direct your sympathy towards me, because being stuck in the house with four kids all weekend long with nothing to do will drive anybody crazy!! Namely me!

I’m at work right now, and it is boring! I busted ass this morning getting everything done, and hence this afternoon I have nothing to do. We were supposed to have some people from corporate in our office this afternoon, but of course they have yet to show up. So I guess I’ll just goof off the rest of the day. I wish that I could just go home and take a nap.

I went over to Ange’s house this past weekend and I swear that every time that I see her she just keeps getting bigger and bigger. She is a pretty small person normally so she is all belly. She is due next week, but hopefully she’ll be here this week, because I just can’t wait. Ange has been having a lot of contractions as well so it can’t be much longer.

No comments: