Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Goodbye Looser Cruiser


Well yesterday morning after being at work all of 45 min. My husband called me to let me know that he had just been in an accident. So I clocked out and went to check on him. He was driving down the street and an Indianapolis Airport Authority pick-up truck turned out of a gas station going towards the other direction and totally demolished my husbands car. An Indiana sheriff was on the scene first, but how fortunate for the Airport that the accident happened on their (turf) because then we had to wait for the Airport police to get to the scene and they talked to their driver for over a half hour, and talked to my husband all of 5 minutes. My daughter Courtney called her dads car the Looser Cruiser, because it was old (1990, but it's just his work car) and to aggravate her father. So Goodbye Looser cruiser (daddy misses you)

No comments: