Friday, June 09, 2006

Wish Me Luck

Well I haven't updated in awhile I've been a little under the weather, and pretty busy at work. My son's birthday party went very well he had a blast. We had a cookout and his dad took him to the demolition derby afterwards. They spent as much money on food and pop as they did on their tickets.

I've been trying to fill out financial aid paperwork from my hospital (what a hassle) right now after insurance, my medical bills are over $37,000 that I'm responsible for. What a nightmare, and to top it off I'm not sure that I'm 100% cured. My percentage for remission for one year is only 20%-30%, and I have been having some problems this week, fatigue, nausea, bloody nose hopefully it's just a bug, but I'm not so sure. My husband thought that I was just looking for sympathy the night before last so he was kind of an ass, because I wanted to lay down after work (needless to say I didn't get to lay down). Yesterday he called me on my way to work, and asked me why I sounded so bad? I told him, "I told you that I was sick!" so he ended up calling me 4 times yesterday at work to check on me. Last night while watching TV I fell asleep he woke me up to go to bed, and when we were laying down he asked me if I was alright? I could see the worry in his eyes, so I told him that I was fine and that I just needed some rest. I go back to the doctors June 22 I hope my blood work comes back ok. (Wish me luck)

No comments: