Friday, June 16, 2006

Just Another Day

Well I'm starting to feel better. I've still had a few problems this past week but all in all I am feeling much better. We took all of the kids to Kings Island this past Monday I was still really tired, but my husband took the older kids and rode roller-coasters I took the younger two to Hanna Barbara Land they had a lot of fun. We all met up for lunch then took all of the kids to the water park. They all had fun, and were all asleep by the time we got on the interstate. We didn't get home until 12:15 in the morning, and I had to go to work the next morning. Soooooo needless to say I've been dragging ass all week long.

We watched Freedom Land last night; it wasn't as good as I thought it would be, but from the beginning you knew who did it. The movie was actually a little weird.

My friend is finally starting to show 25 weeks into her pregnancy!!!! Her husband bought their baby a tee shirt from
www.tshirthell.com that says "I ripped mommy a new one." I thought that was so funny. I can't wait to see the baby. I'm still so excited.

I've got a lot to do this weekend (no rest in sight) I have to work 1/2 day tomorrow, then go to my husbands aunt's house for a cookout (that he will be skipping to go to the race track), and then Sunday I have Church, and then a cookout at my mothers house. Somewhere in between all of that I have housework, grocery shopping, and laundry to fit in to my schedule. Like I said no rest in sight.

No comments: