Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I Won, I Won

Well everything went just fine at the doctor's; I need to learn to not stress out before bad news is delivered. The Doctor said all of my blood work looks just great. I have a really great doctor (Dr. Cripe @ I.U.P.U.I. in Indianapolis; where Lance Armstrong was treated) Which brings me to something good that came out of my doctors appointment, when I was in the elevator they had a poster up, the hospital was having a drawing for 5 people to win dinner for two with Lance Armstrong the night before the race, also for 50 people to win 2 tickets to the Indy 500. While I really wanted to win the dinner, I ended up winning tickets to the 500, I'll definitely take it.

My sons' birthday is this weekend, he will be 4 years old. So me and my husband and the two youngest kids went to Krogers last night to order the cake. (We wanted to get Disney's Cars cake but they do not have it yet, so I ordered a huge cake with green and white frosting, ribbons and confetti) Well let me just start off with "Do not EVER take your HUSBAND and children to a store to order something that you have done a million times!" My husband kept changing his mind, no I want this kind of border, no I want this frosting, I finally told the kid taking our order just go with what I said and do not even listen to this idiot!! My husband was a little pissy with me, but ask me if I care.

Anyway we are having a cookout this weekend for his birthday, and so many people are coming over. I had forgotten that this weekend is Memorial weekend so everybody is looking for a party. I invited a girl from work and her son, and she asked me if there was going to be a lot of alcohol because she wanted to drink???? This is a birthday party for a 4 year old now.

No comments: