Thursday, April 20, 2006

Milestone


Well last night my six year old daughter learned how to ride her bike without training wheels. YEAH!! She has been wanting to try for weeks, but everytime that we had taken them off in the past she would try for a minute or two and then she would want them put back on. She finally took off last night, she rode that bike for hours. Her hands were all red, and this morning when she woke up and tried to get out of bed her legs were real super sore.

Later we were watching T.V. my husband was in the recliner, and me and my son was laying on the loveseat, my husband looked over and gave us a funny look, and I whispered to my son to tell daddy Jody's got your girl. He did not miss a beat he sung out "Jody's got your girl" my husband's face turned real red for a minute and then he just busted out laughing. My husband is sooo jealous it is not even funny, (sometimes I think he is even jealous of our son).
One: He is the baby
Two: He is the only boy
Three: I do pay a lot of attention to him, so I guess I can understand why, but he's three.

Today marks another milestone in my life this is the first birthday that I have had since being diagnosed with cancer. So that's a good thing.

No comments: