Friday, April 14, 2006

Let me vent!

I know that I have already put an entry on for today, but I just got off of the phone with my mother-in-law and she told me that my sister-in-law let her 4 year old daughter go to Dollywood with her ex in-laws. Now these are people that she hardly ever sees, but she up and let them take her three states away. What is with these mothers now a days that they don't care who, what, when, or where, but as long as you have an interest in taking their children off of their hands you can have them? I have a two year rule; my children were never allowed to stay the night with anyone until after they turned two, my son is almost four and he has only stayed with my mother a couple of times, and my best friend a few times when I was in the hospital. My sister- in- law let her children stay with family, friends, and barley acquaintances when they were just days and weeks old, so she could go out with her friends to party. With so many predators out there how dare she? You just don't know!!! Just very frustrated with family.... Wishing we could move to another state!!

No comments: