Friday, April 21, 2006

Cancer Retreat

Well I'm going to a retreat this weekend with my mother-in-law. I didn't really want to go but my mother-in-law was really excited about going and she really wanted me to go. So I'll be headed out this afternoon, my son is really upset he doesn't like me being gone.

I am excited though about getting away for a couple of days no work no kids (no husband) just kidding I love my family, but I would also like to get some sleep. Let me tell you what I did this morning alone, before coming to work.

  • Woke up two oldest daughters to get ready for school.
  • Put my laundry in the dryer.
  • Removed & repainted my toenails. (sandal's, you know)
  • Ate breakfast
  • Folded my laundry.
  • Went back up stairs and packed my suitcase
  • Took a shower, got dressed.
  • Woke up husband and two younger children.
  • Laid out their clothes.
  • Gave daughter a shower and helped her dress.
  • Put on my makeup.
  • Went back downstairs, grabbed lunch, and my son, and left for work.
  • Stopped for gas.
  • Dropped my son off at my mothers.
  • Headed off to work.

Now my husband will not do half that much work all weekend long, and I did all of that by 7:15.

Wish me luck at camp.

No comments: